The set of rules for the international part of the Wiki Loves Earth 2015 contest.
To take part in Wiki Loves Earth contest, a submission should:
- Be self taken
- All entries must be original photographs uploaded by their authors. Photos uploaded by anyone else than author (even with permission) are not accepted.
- Be self uploaded during the contest period (May 2015);
- You are also welcome to submit photos you may have taken in the past. What matters is that photos must be uploaded during the contest period (1st May — 31st May)
- Be under a free license;
- Contain an identified natural monument / natural park / protected area etc.;
- Lists of eligible sites are published by each participating country.
- Be nominated through a national contest;
- Have at least 2Mpx.