We have a lot of pictures of natural sites. Wild life is also a part of Wiki Loves Earth 2015. This time we decided to collect best shots of animals, birds, insects and amphibians.
WLE 2015 contestants are uploading hundreds of photos every day. It’s hard to show you all the shots but we can make some top-charts of the best landscapes and places from the contest. Today we want to share with you best pictures of waterfalls.
The set of rules for the international part of the Wiki Loves Earth 2015 contest.
To take part in Wiki Loves Earth contest, a submission should:
- Be self taken
- All entries must be original photographs uploaded by their authors. Photos uploaded by anyone else than author (even with permission) are not accepted.
- Be self uploaded during the contest period (May 2015);
- You are also welcome to submit photos you may have taken in the past. What matters is that photos must be uploaded during the contest period (1st May — 31st May)
- Be under a free license;
- Contain an identified natural monument / natural park / protected area etc.;
- Lists of eligible sites are published by each participating country.
- Be nominated through a national contest;
- Have at least 2Mpx.
WLE 2015 has just begun but the interest and activity of users is impressive. Such a fast and productive start looks very promising. The international team of WLE really happy that your photos spotted missing articles on Wikipedia and it’s encourages us to provide users with new materials and illustrate them with WLE 2015 shots. Continue reading “Wiki Loves Earth 2015 Leaders in a Country Raсe”
Wiki Loves Earth 2015 is open. Let’s check first photos for WLE 2015.
Malam Jabba is a Hill Station in the Karakoram mountain range nearly 40 km from Saidu Sharifin Swat Valley, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. It is 314 km from Islamabad and 51 km from Saidu Sharif Airport. Continue reading “First photos of WLE 2015”